awkward adorable groom park chanyeol
- Morning classes suck. T.T
- I realized how much shit I have to do when I was making my to-do list during my break. /sobs I regret taking last night off, but whatever.. I was too exhausted to do anything (same with tonight.. lols).
- Ugh, I am thrown off schedule again.
- stayed in the library for an hour or so after my last lecture.
- I tried starting on homework, but omg, the problems were so fucking hard. @___@ I don’t even know..
- Plus, I was super hungry and sleepy. :(
- Left the library around 2ish.
- Something… really awkward happened when I was walking to my review session. :|
- You know how most people just cross the street even though it’s red light.. well, I tend to wait. So when I was waiting at the intersection for the green light.. I felt someone patting my head.
- ME: DAGFUQ
- (I have on my earphones .. so it scared the poop out of me). I turned around and some guy was like smiling at me.. and saying (mouthing) “Good girl.”
- Me: the fuckkkkkkkkkkkk. I stepped away from him.. but he followed. And the WHOLE effing time, he was petting/stroking my hair. Me:…. wtf….? …
- He doesn’t look creepy and shit, but dude.. who the fuck does that? LOL..
- And I ain’t no kid. :|
- I sped off the minute it turned green. So awks… I bet people around me was staring at me too.. da fuq. LOLS
- I went to Peet’s to get some hot chocolate. :DDDDDDD It was the perfect weather for it. <3 (-________- Talking about that, I was not dressed for this cold, ass-freezing weather.)
- ~3 hours review session. -________- nonstop math.. -______-;
- It got so boring and frustrating. I was just thinking when can I get food.. lolols.
- mind you, I haven’t eaten for the whole day.. :|
- M and I went to the thai place afterwards and I finally got food at 5/6ish! :|
- random talks
- Met up with T.
- home, blarg.
- I noticed how vulnerable I am at night.. because I am like an effing blind duck.
- :| so clueless and lost.
- :( I should do hw, but I am tiredddddd! been out for too long, I need to recuperate. (LOLOL, effing excuses for me to take another night off).
Saturday, August 25, 2012 | ^____^
- woke up around 8/9ish, washed up then headed to CT to yum cha with the gramps.
- we went to the new dim sum/yum cha place. D: I don’t remember what street is it on or the name, lolols. Boo me.
- D: the cousin was suppose to get us a table since he has connections and stuff. But he wasn’t there, so @__@ we ended up waiting anyway.
- I didn’t mind it much, but my mom was kinda annoyed.
- So while we were waiting in line, this dude came up to me and was like, “Omg. Are you Bao?!” Me: … My mom: …
- Then I realized he went to my middle school. OMG. LOL. IT’S BEEN YEARS, I am surprised….
- chit chat, quick catch up
- walked gramps back (kinda)
- helped mom with groceries
- mom went to get the cake while my bro and I lugged all the groceries to the car
- home, shower, laundry
- people came (:
- T__T kinda sad that T, JL, JW, and K couldn’t make it. D: it’s okay! we need to hang out… soon.
- hot pot
- played bs, full of LOLs.
- I am so lazy with the update right now.
- :) All in all, it was a great day. ♥ Thanks (M.M.A.L.E.S, hahahs). We need our legit hang outs soon~~
- I think that’s all.
- now… to do hw or not.. :|
- getting freaked out by a (live) goose
- E backing up into another car and A’s scream
Don't want to make it too easy...
): Okay. I will just wait. :/
The most romantic thing is being able to grow up with someone special. :| Screw fairy tales and hot kdrama dudes. ;A;
this is how i make friends^
I’ll stab you in the eye.
I like drinking coffee alone, and reading alone.
I like riding the bus alone, and walking home alone.
It gives me time to think, and set my mind free.
I like eating alone, and listening to music alone.
But when I see a mother with her child, a girl with her lover, or a friend laughing with their best friend, I realize that even though I like being alone, I don’t fancy being lonely. The sky is beautiful, but the people are sad. I just need someone who won’t run away.
Finally moved rooms (after months of delay)
Honestly, I hate this room… Idek where to start. :/ I had the other room for idk how many years (ever since 3rd grade! :/). Sighs, just because parents want to knock it down for a bigger living room, sighs. sighs. sighs. lols.
I kinda wanna cry now, lololsikid…not really.. kinda. :( I know I am not going to be living in the house for much longer, but omg -__- I have such a hard time getting use to this. LOL. I used to be at the other end of the house -o- where I can blast my music and stuff, but nooooo! Now I am right next to all the other bedrooms… I have be to so cautious of my volume and shit (because my parents sleep so early…) Oh, and I am right next to the entrance door that leads down to the front gate, so I hear every little thing outside on the street too… -__- omfg. And I miss my big window!!!! T__T This room doesnt’ even have a legit window; it has one of those stare-outside-and-it’s-inside-your-house kind of windows. -__-
I really hate staying at home now. efff -___- Idk. I had such a hard time sleeping last night.
T___T I will get use to this… right? :\
/sniff I am such a sentimental poohole. :| I don’t like this at all. No natural sun, no fresh air, feel like a legit prison. -o-
I find Romeo and Juliet to be the least romantic love story ever. LOLOL. -__-;
-____- that super awkward moment when you notice you were staring at their crotch. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. -_________________-
I am emotionally retarded.
I swear! -___- I have this delayed emotional response to any big change or event. I always think I am capable of handling anything thrown at me (I blame my childhood for this, lol. :3), but really, I think I am just temporarily in denial (because of my inability to cope with sudden shit). LOL. I think I am over dramatizing it, akakaks.
But yeah, me relative to everyone else:
me: calm, I-got-this-shit, whatever, wait…, starts freaking, :( what to do?! what to do?!, grrr, guess this is how it is
everyone else: holy this, eff-eff, what to do!??!, …, oh well, calm, I-got-this